If you like traditional Christmas you might think that New York City isn't the best place for it… But do you know that New York City also can be traditionally religious city for Christmas without shining lights and commercial stuff? You just need to know where you should go to find it. So, that one of the reasons why this city is so amazing because it is so big that you can find everything you like. It can be shining and stunning or simple and old fashioned. Everything is up to you how you want to see New York City.
So, here is couple places where you should go if you want to feel traditional Christmas spirit.
- Jesus Christ Shrine at St. Patrick's Cathedral, New York City
- The Lady Chapel at St. Patrick’s Cathedral, New York City
- The Nativity Scene at St. Patrick’s Cathedral, New York City
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral, New York City
- Pope John Paul II bust at St. Patrick’s Cathedral, New York City
- Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center, NYC
- Wire-sculpted Herald Angel figures at Rockefeller Center, NYC
- Christmas lights / 30 Rock at Rockefeller Center, NYC
- Holiday decorations on 6th Ave, NYC
And here is couple photos…